Tips for spectators at the Engadin Skimarathon
There are many reasons to join the Engadin Skimarathon as a spectator. One of them is for sure the very special ambiance, but also the breathtaking scenery of the Engadin valley and the many different and entertaining side events.
Spectators are very important for support of all participants on the race day. At the following spots, speakers inform about the start, the race as well as the finish:
- Maloja, starting area and Hotel Maloja Palace
- St. Moritz, ascension Olympic jump
- St. Moritz, Health Spa Centre
- St. Moritz, Helvetia Sprint
- Celerina, Staz forest
- Pontresina, cross-country-skiing centre
- Samedan, airport
- La Punt Chamues-ch, Odlo Sprint
- S-chanf, finish area
The public transport will bring you to all spots.