The online registration for the 51st Engadin Skimarathon 2019 will open on Sunday, 11th of March 2018 at 04:00 pm.
|Marathon (42 km)||CHF||EUR|
|by 31st August||100.-||90.-|
|from 1st September||120.-||110.-|
|from 1st January||140.-||125.-|
|from 1st February||160.-||140.-|
|from 1st March||180.-||160.-|
- The entry fee is exclusive of any transaction costs (for example, credit card fees).
- The € price may be adjusted on short notice according to the development of the exchange rate.
The registration fee includes:
- Return train ticket from Rhaetian railway station (presenting your voucher for the starting bib)
- free pass for using the cross-country skiing tracks in the Engadin (Thursday to Sunday)
- transport of competitors to the starting area and back from the finish area
- personalized starting bib as souvenir gift
- bag for personal belongings and its transportation
- time-measuring chip rental fee
- souvenir medal
- food and drinks along the track
- waxing and repair service during the race
- first aid and massage
- showers at the finish in S-chanf (for women and men)
Only competitors with valid FIS code which they must indicate upon registration will be awarded FIS points.
Personal starting bib
If your payment has been received before 14 February an exclusive starting bib with your name on it will be printed.
The Engadin Skimarathon tracks will be maintained during the whole winter, conditions permitting. Everyone using the tracks must buy a pass. All registered participants will receive a voucher for using the tracks free of charge from Thursday to Sunday (a pass must be purchased for all other days). The pass is available at the souvenir desk at the starting bib distribution in St. Moritz.