Registration is possible anytime online. Registration by phone call, fax or e-mail is not possible. Online payments can be transferred by credit card, money transfer, LSV or debit. All online registrations will be confirmed by Datasport via e-mail.
Participants who have no possibility to register online, please contact the office at: +41 (0)81 850 55 55
Eligibility: Women and men born before or during 2002. The competition is open to all who wish to participate, provided they are in good health condition. A licence is not needed.
Starting block: First time competitors can choose from the starting blocks main class A, main class B, main class C or general class on self-assessment when registering online before end of December. The regulations for the division into a front starting block can be found here: Qualification & starting block
Personal starting bib: If your payment has been received before 14 February an exclusive starting bib with your name on it will be printed.
Rules & regulations: By registering online you agree to the competition regulations and the data protection regulations.
Registration deadline: Provided there are still free starting places available, the online registration will be open until Friday, 8 March 2019, 12pm. After that entries are only possible at the race office at the starting bib distribution site in St. Moritz-Bad, Health Spa Centre until Saturday, 9 March 2019, 5pm. The organizer has the opportunity to introduce a participant restriction and guarantees at no time free starting places.
|Marathon (42 km)||CHF||EUR|
|by 31st August||100.-||90.-|
|from 1st September||120.-||110.-|
|from 1st January||140.-||125.-|
|from 1st February||160.-||140.-|
|from 1st March||180.-||160.-|
- The entry fee is exclusive of any transaction costs (for example, credit card fees).
- The € price may be adjusted on short notice according to the development of the exchange rate.
The registration fee includes:
- Return train ticket from Rhaetian railway station (presenting your voucher for the starting bib)
- free pass for using the cross-country skiing tracks in the Engadin (Thursday to Sunday)
- transport of competitors to the starting area and back from the finish area
- personalized starting bib as souvenir gift
- bag for personal belongings and its transportation
- time-measuring chip rental fee
- souvenir medal
- food and drinks along the track
- waxing and repair service during the race
- first aid and massage
- showers at the finish in S-chanf (for women and men)
If you cancel before the 31st of December the entry fee will be credited for the next years’ race (no refund). If you cancel after 1st of January, NO refund will be given. We recommend to take out insurance for this case (for example directly when registering online).
Competitors may also transfer their entry to a person of their choice. For this an administration fee of CHF 40.- / EUR 38.- will be charged.
Participants with insurance
In case of illness or accident the insured participant must apply to the below mentioned insurance company directly for reimbursement of the starting fee. If the application is accepted, the insured participant will receive a voucher issued by Datasport in the value of the insured amount.
Address Insurance company:
Europäische Reiseversicherungs AG
Tel: 061 275 27 27, Fax: 061 275 27 30, email@example.com