53rd Engadin Skimarathon
Start all-out with your colleagues or family member and experence the “Engadin Skimarathon Teamspirit”.
A minimum of four colleagues is requested to form a team. Two team members have to compete at the Marathon (42 km). All other participants can either race the Marathon (42 km) or the Half Marathon (21 km). No matter if you are a master practitioner of cross country skiing or if you just enjoy the sport, it is the team spirit and the shared experience that counts.
Registration for teams is open. Participants of teams have the following registration options:
- Individual registration: Each participant registers individually via the personal Datasport account and selects the field "Team classification". When registering for the team classification, the company name and the team leader must already be entered.
- One registration for several persons: The team leader registers the entire team via his/her individual Datasport account. For this purpose, the field "Add participant" must be selected.
The average speed of all team members will be measured. The following three teams will win a price:
- Team with the highest average speed
- Team with the lowest average speed
- Team, which is closest to the average speed of all participants
After the Engadin Skimarathon, the three award-winning teams the well-deserved prize will be sent to the team captain.
The team with the fastest average speed will be awarded on site at 1:00 pm in the Marathon Festival Hall in S-chanf.
|Engadin Skimarathon (42 km)||CHF|
|until August 31st||CHF 120.00|
|from September 1st||CHF 140.00|
|Engadin Half Marathon (21 km)||CHF|
|until August 31st||CHF 95.00|
|from September 1st||CHF 115.00|
The entry fee includes:
- Participant gift
- personalized starting bib with imprinted company name
- Food and drink at the Marathon-Party in S-chanf
- Separate ranking list for the participating teams
- Surprise present for the winning teams
- All further services of the Engadin Skimarathon
Teams can register until the 15th of January.