Arrival on race day
5th Engadin Night Race
Participants can take the free bus transport to the start in Sils and back from the finish in Pontresina.
Before the race (departure times)
- Pontresina train station: 04:45 pm every 15 minutesuntil bis 06:00 pm (Pontresina Bahnhof -> Post -> Punt Ota Sur -> Schlossgarage -> Sportpavillon -> Godin)
- Celerina Punt Schlattain: from 04:55 pm every 15 minutes until 06:10 pm
- St. Moritz train station: from 05:00 pm every 15 minutes until 06:15 pm
- St. Moritz Via San Gian: from 05:05 pm every 15 minutes until 06:20 pm
- Silvaplana roundabout center: from 05:10 pm every 15 minutes until 06:20 pm
After the race (departure times)
- From 08:15 pm every 30 minutes until 10:15 pm
- From Pontresina train station to Celerina Punt Schlattain, St. Moritz train station, St. Moritz Via San Gian, Silvaplana roundabout center, Sils Maria Post
Parking facilities are available in Sils (parking garage) and in Pontresina (train station). We recommend the journey by public transport.
Based on Article 64 of the Roads Act (StrG) and Article 24 of the Road Ordinance (StrV), the following cantonal and municipal roads are closed to all traffic.
Wednesday before the Engadin Night Race
|Place||section of road||Time|
|Sils||Parking La Fainera Sport (until March 9th, 8:00 pm)||7:00 pm - 12:00 am|
Thursday Engadin Night Race
|Place||Section of Road||Time|
|Sils||Parking La Fainera Sport (from March 9th, 07:00 pm)||12:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Sils Maria||Access road Suot Ovas||6:30 pm – 7:30 pm|
|St. Moritz Bad||Access road Grand Hotel des Bains & Heilbad||7:00 pm – 9:00 pm|
|Pontresina||Via Maistra from Rondo until Hotel Rosatsch||The whole day|