13th Engadin Half Marathon
1. How can I register and what is the entry fee?
Online registration for the 52nd Engadin Skimarathon and the 13th Engadin Half Marathon is open.
The amount of the entry fee depends on the time of receipt of payment.
|Engadin Half Marathon (21 km)||CHF||EUR|
|until August 31st||75.00||70.00|
|from September 1st||95.00||90.00|
|from January 1st||115.00||105.00|
|from February 1st||135.00||125.00|
|from March 1st||155.00||145.00|
2. Can I start in another starting block?
For a transfer to another starting block, you can submit an application with the online Form after registering and paying the entry fee. The allocation is made by us - you will be informed accordingly.
We do not process applications for which there has been a participation qualification for the past two years. In this case the qualification is determined by the previous results.
4. When can I pick up my start number?
You can get your starting bib from the following dates and locations:
- Thursday, March 7th, 2019, from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm, Marathon-Village in Pontresina
- Friday, March 8th, 2019, from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm, Marathon-Village in Pontresina
- Saturday, March 9th, 2019, from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Marathon-Village in Pontresina
- Sunday, March 10th, 2019, from 06.30 am to 09.00 am, starting area Maloja
5. When is the start?
Sunday, March 10th, 2019
|08:25 am||Elite & Elite A Women|
|08:30 am||Elite Men|
|08:30 am||Elite A Men|
|08:32 am||Elite B|
|08:35 am||Elite C|
|08:47 am||Main Class A|
|08:59 am||Main Class B|
|09:11 am||Main Class C|
|09:23 am||General Class|
We recommend you to be in the starting area at least one hour before your start time. There are two heated tents available as cold protection.
6. Until when do I have to hand in my personal effects?
All participants of the categories Elite - Elite C have to hand in their effects bags by 08:30 am. Participants of the Main class A - General Class have until 9:00 am to hand in their effects bag. In the overview plan you will find the location of the dropoff point.
9. Where can I celebrate after the race?
|from 10:00 am||Refreshment stands organised by the ski clubs Zuoz and Zernez|| |
Finish area, S-chanf
|11:00 am –08:00 pm|| |
Marathon-Party with catering & entertainment
Finish area, S-chanf
10. Will I get the starting fee refunded if I can not start?
If you cancel before the 31st of December the starting fee for the next year's race will be credited (no refund). With a cancellation after the 1st of January no credit will be given.
We recommend you to take out a cancellation insurance (eg directly with online registration). If you can not start the race due to illness or accident, you can submit a request for reimbursement together with a doctors note to Europäische Reiseversicherungs AG.
11. When is the race closing time?
- The race end is at 04:00 pm (42 km) or 02.30 pm (21 km).
- Last-Passing-Times for 42 km: Pontresina 01:00 pm, La Punt Chamues-ch 02:15 pm and Zuoz 03:00 pm.
- In Pontresina, La Punt Chamues-ch and Zuoz there is an official bus ready to take the late participants to the finish, where they can pickup their effects.
- Marathon participants who arrive in Pontresina after 01:00 pm will be sent there to the finish and ranked for the Half Marathon.