13th Engadin Half Marathon
1. How can I register and what is the entry fee?
The amount of the entry fee depends on the time of receipt of payment.
|Engadin Half Marathon (21 km)||CHF||EUR|
|until August 31st||75.00||70.00|
|from September 1st||95.00||90.00|
|from January 1st||115.00||105.00|
|from February 1st||135.00||125.00|
|from March 1st||155.00||145.00|
2. Can I start in another starting block?
For a transfer to another starting block, you can submit an application with the online Form after registering and paying the entry fee. The allocation is made by us - you will be informed accordingly.
We do not process applications for which there has been a participation qualification for the past two years. In this case the qualification is determined by the previous results.
4. When can I pick up my start number?
You can get your starting bib from the following dates and locations:
- Thursday, March 7th, 2019, from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm, Marathon-Village in Pontresina
- Friday, March 8th, 2019, from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm, Marathon-Village in Pontresina
- Saturday, March 9th, 2019, from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Marathon-Village in Pontresina
- Sunday, March 10th, 2019, from 06.30 am to 09.00 am, starting area Maloja
5. When is the start?
Sunday, March 10th, 2019
|08:25 am||Elite & Elite A Women|
|08:30 am||Elite Men|
|08:30 am||Elite A Men|
|08:32 am||Elite B|
|08:35 am||Elite C|
|08:47 am||Main Class A|
|08:59 am||Main Class B|
|09:11 am||Main Class C|
|09:23 am||General Class|
We recommend you to be in the starting area at least one hour before your start time. There are two heated tents available as cold protection.
6. Until when do I have to hand in my personal effects?
All participants of the categories Elite - Elite C have to hand in their effects bags by 08:30 am. Participants of the Main class A - General Class have until 9:00 am to hand in their effects bag. In the overview plan you will find the location of the dropoff point.
9. Where can I celebrate after the race?
|from 10:00 am||Refreshment stands organised by the ski clubs Zuoz and Zernez|| |
Finish area, S-chanf
|11:00 am –08:00 pm|| |
Marathon-Party with catering & entertainment
Finish area, S-chanf
10. Will I get the starting fee refunded if I can not start?
If you cancel before the 31st of December the starting fee for the next year's race will be credited (no refund). With a cancellation after the 1st of January no credit will be given.
We recommend you to take out a cancellation insurance (eg directly with online registration). If you can not start the race due to illness or accident, you can submit a request for reimbursement together with a doctors note to Europäische Reiseversicherungs AG.
11. When is the race closing time?
- The race end is at 04:00 pm (42 km) or 02.30 pm (21 km).
- Last-Passing-Times for 42 km: Pontresina 01:00 pm, La Punt Chamues-ch 02:15 pm and Zuoz 03:00 pm.
- In Pontresina, La Punt Chamues-ch and Zuoz there is an official bus ready to take the late participants to the finish, where they can pickup their effects.
- Marathon participants who arrive in Pontresina after 01:00 pm will be sent there to the finish and ranked for the Half Marathon.